Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Re-wigging Molly questions

  1. #1
    Inactive Member emsmombuysdolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2006
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am fixing up a PM Molly as a gift for my niece for Christmas. It looks like she is going to need new hair. I have looked through the stickie on top and it has been helpful. There is just so much information, though! Which is the best type of wig to get( English Mohair Wigs, Mohair, ect)? And to save me a lot of time, does anyone just know where to get a good Molly type wig replacement? I don't want to send her into AG unless I really have to.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TaffyCheerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AG dolls have modacrylic wigs.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member TexasMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Molly wig that was recommended to me when I was rewigging was at www.kemperdolls.com

    It was called "Plaits" but is not available in her color any longer. The one I used is called "Danielle" basically bangs with long hair. It braids very nicely.

    Happy restoring!
    Faith

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •